At Curbside Car Care we are known for our hassle-free services that are performed while you are in the comfort of your home, or working at your office. We perform the vast majority of your vehicle’s maintenance needs all contactless. You can schedule a service via text, email, or phone. We just ask your car is left in your driveway, or at the curb with the keys hidden. We will text when we are on our way, when we arrive, and when the service is complete. All services are invoiced, no cash is accepted, but we do take all major credit and debit cards.
All oil changes and brake services come with a comprehensive multi-point vehicle inspection. This report is generated and sent to you after your service is complete. We want you to be completely aware of the mechanical status of your vehicle.
On-Site Oil Changes:
All oil changes include:
- Full synthetic oils
- Premium oil filter
- Curbside vehicle inspection
- Fluid check
This service can be combined with an oil change, brake service, or detail service.
- Please Note: Tire manufacturers suggest your tires be rotated every 3000-5000 miles or every 6 months, whichever comes first.
Windshield Wipers Replacement:
Windshield wiper replacements can also be added to any oil change, brake, or detail service.
- Due to the hot Texas summers, and cold winters we see an expedited deterioration of the rubber blades that make up your windshield wipers. Most manufactures recommend wipers be replaced every 6-8 months.
Engine Air Filter:
This service can be added to any oil change, brake service, or detail.
- It is suggested to replace your engine air filter every 10,000 miles or once a year.
Cabin Air Filter:
This service can be added to an oil change, brake service, or detail.
- It is suggested to replace your cabin air filter every 30,000 miles or once every two years. However, if you suffer from allergies more than others, we would suggest you replace your cabin filter once a year, as this is filtering the air that is entering you interior.
Brake service prices are very dependent on your vehicle, please call or text for more information as the cost can varies drastically between vehicle size and manufacturer. All Curbside Brake services include new pads and rotors. Most other brake services will only replace the pad, we feel this is only servicing a small part of your brake system.
Brake Fluid Flush:
We suggest this service every 20,000 miles, or at 3 years of age, whichever comes first. At curbside, we perform the fluid replacement in two services in a 6-month span, this allows the entire system to be flushed thoroughly.
On-Site Battery Replacement:
We can meet you on-site for a battery replacement. This service does depend on you vehicle so please call or text for pricing.
Curbside Vehicle Inspection Report:
Vehicle Inspection reports are included with oil changes and brake services for no additional cost or can be purchased individually. This is a comprehensive inspection of all general mechanical aspects of your vehicle. We check the tire tread depth, driveline/suspension boots, engine, transmission, and driveline for leaks, brake pad check, engine compartment fluid check, and top off when necessary. This report will be sent to you after the service so you are aware of all vehicle information.